Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Swagger, my original order number is 150, which if I decode correct was #6, but with the early on 64A wheel hold I do believe Ford jumped a bunch of us guys on hold and used up a lot of the dealers allotments.
I have not heard if Dezrace has his window sticker yet and i think there was another in the mix before me. Some early on jumped ship for dealer ordered, so not sure if that deletes them from the mix or if the dealer lets them ride as they WILL sell.
Where are you in the mix?
OSP
Lou

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool Dezrace!!!!! Is'nt Johnney somewhere in the low numbers??? I thought I saw he had Blood check and was still unscheduled.... And all the holidays are going to jack up pulling!!!!

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking at inventories around soCal last night and did not find one close enough to my order config. Maybe we could intice get Blood to run the order numbers of many to see what is pulled or not, the dealer number should stay the same, No?
And for gods sake find the trampoline girls!!!

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now were talkin Swagger!!!! Good job and rounding up the girls!!! Kudos
Hmmm, 171R. So if number orders go 100R-190R and then recycles back to 101R-171R so you are 17th or 18th??? Sound right?
See you on the other side....