Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope it is just a miscommunication issue Johnny, we'll see what Blood says or call SVT hmmmm, now you got me wondering... May have to consult with the Blood!!

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Johnny, did you call Redlands too/ Or just what Blood checked not that blood would steer us wrong....Not sure they know we know when some orders pull, maybe more than they do. I would lead us to believe Ford themselves is pulling wierd....
Either way we are in holding pattern and really need to develop a plan to jack Dez's truck.... LOL

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

after thought, is Dez's priority # lower than Johnny's???

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Priority 10 order 110R

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Maybe a SCab vs SCrew thing

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I've been keeping an eye on this thread and figured I'd give my info. I ordered from Redlands Ford on 11/3/12. My order number is 162R (priority 10). I've also called and spoken to Robyn, Lax and my salesman, Richard Jerez. Haven't gotten much info other than being told that ford has been slow to pick up the orders. They did tell me that they were going to (may already have) stop taking any more as they were getting close to what they believed they could get. I was also told originally that ford shuts down for 2 weeks in December and that that would also slow things down a bit.
I'm also a bit frustrated with the lack of progress, but what can one do. Guess its the price you pay to get a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well first off, welcome GP1152!!!
Yeah, I manage a production enviroment and we will be down from the 20th until Jan 2nd, so that I can totally understand. I am still at a loss on how Ford pulls orders, I hear the therory on the board, but it does not always follw suit at times. I was originaly that it could be December or January for my order, but that was before the beadlock wheel hold that messed up order pulling order for us and others.
Yeah, I am in it for the long haul, and very much awaiting my baby!!!
Lou
What all did you order?

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well first off, welcome GP1152!!!
Yeah, I manage a production enviroment and we will be down from the 20th until Jan 2nd, so that I can totally understand. I am still at a loss on how Ford pulls orders, I hear the therory on the board, but it does not always follw suit at times. I was originaly that it could be December or January for my order, but that was before the beadlock wheel hold that messed up order pulling order for us and others.
Yeah, I am in it for the long haul, and very much awaiting my baby!!!
Lou
What all did you order?

The Xmas shutdown, no problem. But I really don't see how they don't make a few less Taurus's that'll sit on a lot somewhere in the middle of nowhere and put those resources into building cars that people want. Especially something like the raptor, which says a little more about your brand than some future rental car.

We ordered a SCREW in black with 801a, moonroof, tailgate step, f/r camera & spray-in liner. Will do some offroading with it, but we mainly decided to get a Raptor to haul our 2 motorcycles. We have two cars now, but really only need one. We figured if we were going to get a truck AND if that was going to be our only car/truck......might as well go all-in and get something bad ass. Not really in a big hurry, but definitely would like to get it sooner rather than later. Oh yeah...plan to wrap it in a matte color like this:
lambo-raptor-wrap.jpg

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks i thought for sure that Johnny's truck would have been pulled and I was hoping that sick puppy would have been in there too.

It looks like I will have to be incognito when that time comes to pick up the truck.