Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also a loaded blue SCREW with beadlocks and graphics

I didnt see that one on there last night.

Man the blue with the decals and beadlocks looks SWWEEEET!!

I just love the BL wheels more and more when I see them on different colors.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered from Robyn last year 9/13/2011. My truck was built 12/22/2011. My truck arrived at my local dealership in GA 1/6/2012. I picked my truck up 1/9/2012. Originally Robyn never told me an estimated time and I was fine with that because I had already read enough on the forums that the salesman's estimation didn't mean squat. I called her a month later after order and every couple weeks after that. When we got close to December she told me I had a vin. Once she gave me my vin I stopped contacting her and directly contacted SVT for updates. When the truck finally arrived I called her and asked her to send the paperwork. It took 3 days for her to process the paperwork and verify my cashier's check.

Overall, I like Robyn because she gave me the best price I could find. She was easy to communicate with too. But she was not as knowledgeable about the ordering process as I'd hoped but the forum helped a lot when filling the gaps she couldn't.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Humvee, you hit it on the head... Pretty much word for word sounds like my case and discriptions. Thank god for the forum! And thanks Johnny, for the update. Gonna be like hurding cats or pushing a rope for the GM too...

See ya on the other side....

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awwww damn, I see the 13 blue with beadlocks on ebay .. I can't wait for mine to get here. It looks ill!!! I went without sticker, can always add later.
Yo Humvee, you like your lockpic? Lookin to go that way....

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awwww damn, I see the 13 blue with beadlocks on ebay .. I can't wait for mine to get here. It looks ill!!! I went without sticker, can always add later.
Yo Humvee, you like your lockpic? Lookin to go that way....

I never got one since they said they weren't going to develop the front camera force feature.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BUMMER!
I see that they have there own cameras and can force on, but as far as I can tell not the stock installed cameras.....
Guess you could always put 2 caneras!! LOL

Not to stray too far off topic but apparently Nav-TV has figured out a solution. Unfortunately, many forum members have stated that their products are crap.

zx1421

Reaction score
Hello my Redlands people I haven't been on for a while. Well am going nuts as well, think I need to up my alcohol dosage...lol. Lax told me they have a 13' scab terrain with 801a and hood graphics that's about it. It was an order that was backed out, she told me they would honor the invoice pricing for us that have one on order.

By any chance can people post there order numbers include if you received or got a vin to help the ones whom are still waiting.

025R in system 12/5/12 from lax, will keep ya posted