Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still Waiting.......

I have called SVT and they said "in order processing, unscheduled". (Blood also confirmed the same status). They also told me to call the dealer for more information concerning my order. Last time I talked to Robyn, she said that Ford was pulling the orders slowly and that they have a lot of orders pending.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Redlands ordering WAY beyond their allocation is definitely no bueno for all you guys waiting....

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what our priority codes are. I know ford is taking forever to pull orders but damn we have been waiting since the beginning of July.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still no word on yours. Ford is slow to pull these right now! Yours might get pulled for January build. Have a Happy Holiday Season!

Here is response I got today, not exactly what I was hoping for, may have to search dealer inventory again, I saw a few, but not close to what I have ordered...:beatdeadhorse5:

Reply from when I asked if there was reasoning to slowness....

They tell us the allocation is there and then it is two months before the build begins.

Last edited:

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one from Robyn as well. Was informed it will be Apr/May time frame to receive truck. Smoking deal and I can wait. I went to five dealerships looking at used Raptors and got major headache and know which ones I will never do biz with. Robyn was patient and explained everything to me and answered any and all questions. If you can wait, get your deal at Redlands Ford.

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sick Puppy,
Just sent in the deposit yesterday. Will keep you posted.