Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well to be honest I had a 2012 on order in June and decided to go with a 2013 with a better deal. So it's been 7 months if include that order so am going a bit nuts. :killer: then going with the RPG guys this past weekend just makes the waiting worst. Thinking of pulling the trigger on a 2010 6.2 white scab with 36k miles on it for $39k loaded, what you guys think?
no build date yet i take it?

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Swagger, look at the Ford website, put in zip of 92234, a few dealerships with trucks, maybe one wants to deal.... I did not see any with 64A though. Only one I see around me with 64A is in mojave and it is terriegn color, not for me....
Yeah, you are really asking for it going out with the RPG guys and have no truck!!! LOL

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just spoke to Lax about 15 mins ago. She told me no orders been pulled this month so far. But Robyn will be back next week and there expecting 5 or more trucks will be picked up. She told by this time they delivered 15 trucks this time of year last year. So far I heard 7 where delivered so far.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the communication Swagger, one can only hope!!! I wish we could all get our toys and move on....
Hang in there buddy!!!
7 units, then they deffinatly jumped the beadlock guys bad....

Last edited: