Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting...........................waiting......................:banghead: Hmmmm glass is looking empty. Thinks time for 1 more or 5. Here Raptor Raptor I have mods for you. Oh shit am losing my mind and its in the bed of the truck.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Robyn emailled me today:

I just got off the phone with Ford again regarding scheduling. This has been such a slow go this time around. I still do not have a schedule date for you but I wanted to touch bases with you to let you know that I diligently stay on this for you. I will update you if I hear anything in the near future for you.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No ******* way your Lucky bastard...lol. Means am so much closer as well come in get me a VIN. Congratulations OneSickPuppy. If no VIN soon am placing a second order I think. Found another invoicing dealer.

:Rock on::signs1::signs1::signs1::GetMoney::GetMoney::roflbow:

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping I was not the only one of our bunch to get the word. Now the wait is differant, but the same of sorts!!!!
My flippin cheeks hurt from smilin.....:leghump: