Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard that someone called i guess ford customer care and some how got there truck early. Can someone pm the number.

Secret Squirrel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys pick up your trucks from Redlands and are looking to get an extended warranty. YOU NEED to go to this websight and print up the warranty info with the price. Dealers cost $3000 websight cost $1624 for 84mo. 100,000 mi. The dealership had to accept it because its fords warranty.
image_zpsbc6b68c5.jpg photo by Dezracesvt | Photobucket

I was already planning on doing that with my online quotes. I have two sites that have the lowest prices on FORD ESP PremiumCare Warranty and Premium Maintenance Plans. I will print them just before going over.

Thanks for the reminder.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dez, right on bro nice picture and color....
Thanks for your support Busa/? your new name is too LOL
Secret, thanks for the warantee info, not sure I would finance it, may pay outright.
Swagger, sorry bro, I do not have any hot line phone numbers for ya, and not sure if SCREWS and SCABS get alterating production weeks or days.
I am still stoked!!!
OSP, going to look at changing screen name to match whatever personalised plate I get some time soon
:rocking:

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dear CAR GODS please bless me with the VIN of my Raptor. I shall sacrifice a Prius or one of those annoying ricer (not bikes) if nessary for my Raptor to be built. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

OneSickPuppy what order number where you out of the list? 8?

Nosbusa thanks for the support bro.

Swagger, I was number 6.:********:

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Really, praying???