Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was Ford's plan all along to get trucks out by late fall.

Not sure where all the rumors originated about early delivery......

Because Ford Performance told us so? At 0:44 into this Ford Performance video (from September 29th) it says in big bold letters across the screen "COMING IN NOVEMBER". This message contributes to my expectations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEFlQSCLEIo

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you stop being all realistic?? That is unacceptable behavior, I want my truck and I want it now!

LOL.....its like you guys forgot that Ford actually had ETA's from late Oct into Early Nov. Pretty sure even they aren't stupid enough to put ******** dates in when now everyone is TBD. Someone of us would like a actual ******* timeline so ya know we can have money lined up or financing setup because it does tend to expire.....

BamaRacer

Reaction score
My latest with a date

Your Raptor has been built, and was sent to the body company (upfitter) for modifications on the vehicle. We don't have any details on what specifications of your vehicle are added at the body company. This is not uncommon for specialty vehicles like the Raptor. At this time, it's showing an ETA of December 6th, which is subject to change.

Mariel

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Raptor has been built, and was sent to the body company (upfitter) for modifications on the vehicle. We don't have any details on what specifications of your vehicle are added at the body company. This is not uncommon for specialty vehicles like the Raptor. At this time, it's showing an ETA of December 6th, which is subject to change.

Mariel

LOL ETA of Dec 6th....I got a Bridge to sell ya too.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mariel

I got the same message but no ETA... I'm so fed up with this happy horse [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]. I think I'm just going to buy a F450. Something is wrong and no one is telling us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk