Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm done waiting im just going to pretend that I did not order one and just wait until my dealer calls ...honestly the raptor is on my mind as soon as I wake up and my friends keep asking me where is it so I'm going to forget they even existed lol

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor order??? Oh yea! Thanks for the reminder!!! Ugh! Thought my Raptor would be here by now - but I'll pretend along with y'all that I didn't order one & act like I won the PowerBall when/if my dealer calls to tell me there's a Raptor waiting for me. Tic, toc...

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried forgetting about it from the time I got my VIN and build date (1st of September) until the build date (October 14th). I didn't message Ford Service once! But knowing my truck has been built for going on 4 weeks and it could ship tomorrow or it could ship next month is especially annoying.

italianhound303

Reaction score
I just read a few articles saying that the first deliveries will be made in December, so guess we wait some more.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they ship too late I won't be able to take delivery due to some upcoming family matters. Will end up having to let my dealer sell the truck and order again. :(