Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is this one Bugettstown, PA (Star Lake Ford)?

No. Blaise Alexander.

That's my truck. Hope it ships out soon. Thanks for the information.

You're welcome

Are you able look up the VIN of one of the Raptors that are listed as In Transit? I'm curious what the ETA's are or if there is an ETA.

If the ETA is TBD, that could be beneficial for us who passed the original ETA and are now TBD.

Sorry but I can only pull ETA's for our orders.

You're welcome

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DId a bunch more go in transit today? States?

I didn't search the entire way through but only saw 2 more in the search I did. Weird thing is a local dealer to us has 2 of them showing in transit.

I texted my Ford rep and asked her to find out if only stock units are shipping or both stock and retail. I didn't hear back yet.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't search the entire way through but only saw 2 more in the search I did. Weird thing is a local dealer to us has 2 of them showing in transit.

I texted my Ford rep and asked her to find out if only stock units are shipping or both stock and retail. I didn't hear back yet.

Gotcha. Thanks for checking and all the updates.

I'll stay waiting.... :pp:

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have to consider a long move to the mountains of Colorado while the wait continues. I hear they passed some laws a while back that should help ease our suffering while we wait...

I've tried all the contacts I have to get my order pulled and nobody seems to know anything. I switched to Ford trucks about 5 years ago, and love them, but this is complete horse sh**. For $70,000, I can build one hell of a Chevrolet.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've tried all the contacts I have to get my order pulled and nobody seems to know anything. I switched to Ford trucks about 5 years ago, and love them, but this is complete horse sh**. For $70,000, I can build one hell of a Chevrolet.

I know it's hard to wait but with a band new product like this the initial release always takes a while. Your dealer should have given you heads up on that.

If this truck is even remotely close to as bad ass as it seems the wait will be well worth it.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's hard to wait but with a band new product like this the initial release always takes a while. Your dealer should have given you heads up on that.

If this truck is even remotely close to as bad ass as it seems the wait will be well worth it.

Sorry bud but its ********. That built customer ordered trucks seem to be sitting at the factory.....but dealer lot sitters are getting shipped out. Plain and simple ********.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry bud but its ********. That built customer ordered trucks seem to be sitting at the factory.....but dealer lot sitters are getting shipped out. Plain and simple ********.

Has anyone confirmed that yet? None of the built retail order units are showing on our locator but that doesn't mean none of them have shipped.

I'm trying to get an answer on this but I didn't hear anything back yet.

Just FYI it is standard procedure on a new unit build that stock orders get built first. Their mindset behind that is if they have quality issues or problems then stock orders get held up and not retails. However with the Raptor they are building both stock and retail orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing