Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry bud but its ********. That built customer ordered trucks seem to be sitting at the factory.....but dealer lot sitters are getting shipped out. Plain and simple ********.

Ha, I hope that's the case. My order was put in as a stock order at the dealer. Not sure why he did it that way.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked with Sarah @ Ford Service as my dealer is in MO and she said she only sees a bunch of ETAs that need to be updated. I'm assuming she is referencing all of us pinging her and her co-workers.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I may have some bad news here.

Doing my daily search on our dealer locator this morning I discovered that several of the Raptors that showed in transit over the last couple of days either dropped off the locator or are showing up "plant" again. So I went through and looked at the invoices for all of the trucks that are showing "transit"...... ALL of them have the spray in bedliner option.

Soooo I'm thinking that the trucks showed up "transit" because they were being moved to the spray in liner location (which I believe is off site).

What doesn't make sense is that some of the trucks that showed "transit" are completely gone off of the locator.

I contacted my Ford rep yesterday to see if she could tell me if retail order Raptors were also shipping since only stock order trucks are showing up on the locator. She was going to look into it and get back to me. I didn't hear back yesterday but I imagine when she gets back to me Monday she's going to tell me that Raptors have not shipped to the dealers yet.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know we are way out from anything like this, but is there a certain point of ridiculous delays that Ford would discount the MSRP for those who special ordered trucks and did not receive them?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

I know we are way out from anything like this, but is there a certain point of ridiculous delays that Ford would discount the MSRP for those who special ordered trucks and did not receive them?

Not did not recieve them, but got them extreamly late

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I may have some bad news here.

Doing my daily search on our dealer locator this morning I discovered that several of the Raptors that showed in transit over the last couple of days either dropped off the locator or are showing up "plant" again. So I went through and looked at the invoices for all of the trucks that are showing "transit"...... ALL of them have the spray in bedliner option.

Soooo I'm thinking that the trucks showed up "transit" because they were being moved to the spray in liner location (which I believe is off site).

What doesn't make sense is that some of the trucks that showed "transit" are completely gone off of the locator.

I contacted my Ford rep yesterday to see if she could tell me if retail order Raptors were also shipping since only stock order trucks are showing up on the locator. She was going to look into it and get back to me. I didn't hear back yesterday but I imagine when she gets back to me Monday she's going to tell me that Raptors have not shipped to the dealers yet.

I think you are right. Mine was set to the upfitter for the spray in bed liner.

Looks like your Raptor has been sent to the body company (upfitter) for modifications on the vehicle. We don't have any details on what specifications of your vehicle are added at the body company. I suggest checking back in with us in a week or two. This is not uncommon for specialty vehicles like the Raptor.

Mariel

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck, which was built on 10/20 and had an ETA of 11/6, is now showing "in production", and I also had the spray in liner. I'm done checking. It will get here when it gets here and there is nothing I can do about it. I found a mistake on my F250 order last night, so I am batting .000 and I'm just over it.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Not did not recieve them, but got them extreamly late

What is extremely late?? Who promised you it would arrive by a certain date? You should probably have a conversation with them because I have seen no guarantees from Ford.

JD06

Reaction score
O3' Darin,
Thank you for all the great information. By chance are you able to tell where the Florida Raptor unit is headed to?

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is extremely late?? Who promised you it would arrive by a certain date? You should probably have a conversation with them because I have seen no guarantees from Ford.

Extreamly late to me is after Jan 1 2017 since it was built Oct 13.

No one promised me anything and I didn't state that anyone did. My dealer did say I would have it by thanksgiving, but he was going off average build/delivery times, which I completely understand. Not his fault.

I think you missinturpeted my comment. It was a general question