Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What Dealership in GA is getting one?

Chestatee

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Big shoutout to @03'Darin for all of the info in this thread. Nice to see that they are starting to ship. I'm very much looking forward to seeing them hit the dealer lots.

Glad to help!

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Still nothing headed to Pollard in Lubbock,TX? Just hoping. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks

Showing a Lightning Blue that's still at the plant.

Keep in mind the locator is only showing stock order units at this point so if the vehicle you are asking about is a retail order it won't be showing.

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chestatee

Showing a Lightning Blue that's still at the plant.

Keep in mind the locator is only showing stock order units at this point so if the vehicle you are asking about is a retail order it won't be showing.

That's my truck. Hope it ships out soon. Thanks for the information.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer 40 miles from me is now showing a 2nd raptor in transit.

Are you able look up the VIN of one of the Raptors that are listed as In Transit? I'm curious what the ETA's are or if there is an ETA.

If the ETA is TBD, that could be beneficial for us who passed the original ETA and are now TBD.