Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they found a major problem with something...joy...

Maybe...maybe not. Doesn't make sense that they'd have that many Pre-Productions out there and be this far up ***** creek though. Unless a supplier royally and I mean royally screwed them.

The bit someone mentioned about maybe they want the sales on a different quarterly balance sheet actually makes more and more sense though. I'm assuming Q4 is probably a slow quarter for them.....and they want all the sales to pop for Q1.....that would really ******* **** me off though for my truck to sit in their factory lot for 3 months though. Maybe enough to tell them to go **** themselves on the entire thing.

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting there...like I've said in the past, the longer I have to wait for this thing, the less likely I want to pay sticker for it.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now with the elections tomorrow I'm sure they're going to be a little delayed for people receiving this week. I haven't ordered mine yet but am so anxious to live my vicariously through you guys. Haha

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now with the elections tomorrow I'm sure they're going to be a little delayed for people receiving this week. I haven't ordered mine yet but am so anxious to live my vicariously through you guys. Haha

Art least you have a Raptor to drive already. What about us that just have to patiently wait for ours....

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They need sales this quarter and MY17 cutover was September so with on hand inventory and nearly 200k F150s needed to just stay near Yead over Year sales figures, they need to ship every F150 truck they can this quarter. Also the last official press release picked up by Motor Trend has Ford satting deliverys in a month. so...... thats a commitment to the market and shareholders. Missing this quater for bulk MY17, including Raptor shipmemts, would be bad. Dont see them pushing this to calendar q0117 on purpose.

I did see someone post somewhere Ford dos'snt want to reset all ETAs rather just start shipping in bulk when OKTB is given. Sorry no link I will keep looking for the source it was a good post.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They need sales this quarter and MY17 cutover was September so with on hand inventory and nearly 200k F150s needed to just stay near Yead over Year sales figures, they need to ship every F150 truck they can this quarter. Also the last official press release picked up by Motor Trend has Ford satting deliverys in a month. so...... thats a commitment to the market and shareholders. Missing this quater for bulk MY17, including Raptor shipmemts, would be bad. Dont see them pushing this to calendar q0117 on purpose.

I did see someone post somewhere Ford dos'snt want to reset all ETAs rather just start shipping in bulk when OKTB is given. Sorry no link I will keep looking for the source it was a good post.

*shrugs* This being kept in the dark stuff is ********. I don't even care wtf the problem is, if its not going to be shipped till ******* Dec then they need to say that. It'd be nice to know when I need to have my ducks in a row to actually buy this ******* thing.