Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I have read from most credible sources and what my dealer told me at the time of deposit was and still is on track - should see them as early as November, December or possibly January.
Now if it surpasses that I may look into a different toy, but so far Ford updates seem to jive with this timeline.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I have read from most credible sources and what my dealer told me at the time of deposit was and still is on track - should see them as early as November, December or possibly January.
Now if it surpasses that I may look into a different toy, but so far Ford updates seem to jive with this timeline.

The can **** themselves on January, again I'll be super pissed if my truck is sitting in their lot for 3 months. **** even Dec is ******** in my opinion.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, such vitriol and anger over an inanimate object. Interesting perspectives in this thread.

Some of you need to be glad you have a flipping truck produced. There are a lot of us who don't even have build dates yet.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of us garage keep and try to maintain a nice looking truck. It is kinda bs to have a brand new truck you paid 60+k sit outside in the middle of winter for months. I'm assuming something must of went really wrong to stop deliveries for this long. If it's just over letting the media get it first I will be royally pissed. Probably to the point I'll back out on my order and just wait for a 18'

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly we should all look at the good thing about this delay at least if there is some problem they are fixing it before we get em .... I had one of the first challenger hellcats and the thing sat in the shop on and off for 6 months for a throttle body issue that they couldn't repair until they decided to buy back the car from me it was miserable so I'll rather wait a little bit more and get a working vehicle

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My rep basically doesn't have any information for me. She's just saying they should get eta's soon.

I doubt they found anything major wrong with the trucks. As I've been saying delays like this are normal with a complete new build unit. I've seen it many times.

I'm now starting to think the reason Ford was saying the media isn't getting these trucks until December is because they didn't expect to have them ready until then.

ScorchedEarth

Reaction score
I hope its just something simple like DOT approval of headlight height or something like that... Worst case scenario all the pre release(SEMA) raptors had a common issue and now they're attempting to sorting it out.

If they really weren't planning on these things going out till dec, then why the **** did the **** tease us with these false early nov. delivery dates...
not cool ford, not cool!!!!