Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been completely following the gen 2 because i didn't order one but not to overlook the obvious but wasnt the video a lot full of raptors without front bumpers? Could it be that they are having problems/waiting on a part related to that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey man, just wanted to say thank you for the legit updates.

You're quite welcome.

Seeing a lot of the people on here getting poor info from their dealers I'm just trying help them with as accurate of info as I can.

I'm in this waiting game just like everyone else. So I'm digging as much for my customers and myself as I am for everyone here.

Selling stuff like this is the fun part of my job!!

Jackie

Reaction score
You're quite welcome.

Seeing a lot of the people on here getting poor info from their dealers I'm just trying help them with as accurate of info as I can.

I'm in this waiting game just like everyone else. So I'm digging as much for my customers and myself as I am for everyone here.

Selling stuff like this is the fun part of my job!!

Wait...aren't you the same guy that in error told the forum they were shipping? I think our definition of "accurate" my differ.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
Wait...aren't you the same guy that in error told the forum they were shipping? I think our definition of "accurate" my differ.

....And you're a f@&king idiot. Before you reply you will probably notice quite a few will side with me on this. Darin has given more information on this matter than anyone else. Read the whole thread not just a few quotes before letting idiot comments seep out of your mouth.

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Accurate info can change. He was also Accurate in telling us that they are not shipping like previously thought.

No reason to be rude to someone who has been nothing but helpful. It's more than I can say about most members on this forum.

Jackie

Reaction score
....And you're a f@&king idiot. Before you reply you will probably notice quite a few will side with me on this. Darin has given more information on this matter than anyone else. Read the whole thread not just a few quotes before letting idiot comments seep out of your mouth.

Pretty sure I'm "accurate" in my statement. He provided information that wasn't accurate, but I'm sure he appreciates your defense.

Keep sucking his **** and his information that may or may not be correct. Then again maybe you like the taste of **** and dont' care about the information? Hmm..