Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dew.man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My gen1 went through the same process. Ordered early, showed shipped, then sat in a lot for over a month while Ford updated the tune and went through and flashed all the trucks. Finally got it New year's eve. This time around, I'll wait for all the desperate crazies willing to pay msrp to get theirs, and then might order one at invoice after they work the kinks out lol

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Jackie

Reaction score
Seems likely. Appears to be suffering from sand in the ******.

The only accuarate statement in this thread is me calling out Darin for providing inaccurate information. Although the sand part could be true and ****** part is wishful thinking.

I get it. You want information about your truck so bad that you will take the misinformation. You guys keep defending Darin and I will keep pointing out there is a good (proven) chance he doesnt know what the **** he is talking about.

You think he's the first sales guy to show up trying to "share" information and be "helpful" and not know what he's talking about?

Jackie

Reaction score
Does Ford still ship vehicles when the factory shuts down in December for 3 weeks?

Ask Darin. He's been spot on up to this point.

I mean i dont think I woukd make plans based off his answer but along with your answer you get 4 or so nuthuggers to defend his inaccaurate answer.