Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackie

Reaction score
Just figured it out also, By By Sandy ******.

:flipthebird::flipthebird::supergay:

You will be missed.

I feel obligated to tell you that you spelled "by" incorrectly. Not once....but twice. I can only assume Darin provided spell check.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Add me to the list also. Opinions are fine but I have little patience for persistent trolling.
Tone

Darins Troll Game > Jackie's Troll Game :(

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just love how you see this little window between posts when Jackie posts something now. It reminds me that she's out there fuming and dealing with sand issues while my forum remains clean and idiot free.

I see you knocking but you can't come in <lol>.

Long live the Ignore feature.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 82

Jackie

Reaction score
I just love how you see this little window between posts when Jackie posts something now. It reminds me that she's out there fuming and dealing with sand issues while my forum remains clean and idiot free.

I see you knocking but you can't come in <lol>.

Long live the Ignore feature.

But yet you keep responding....

I realize you can't see this post (or can you?) but I still wanted to respond and let everyone know its okay to have a little man crush. If it makes Striker feel less gay to pretend I have a ******, that's okay too.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm one of the people who don't have a VIN/Build Date yet. When I asked Ford Service about my truck's status yesterday, they included this in the update:

"Remember, this is a specialty vehicle and will not schedule like the regular F-150s. You can ask your dealer which quarter this Raptor is for. This may help you get an idea of when it’ll schedule. Check back in a couple of weeks for any available info. Have a nice day!"

I thought the Gen2's were not supposed to be limited production? Also, the fact that she said "which quarter your Raptor is for" scares me. Sounds like it could be months before I see this thing. Ordered Oct 1st from medium-sized dealer in Southern IN (2 allocations).

Jackie

Reaction score
In case anyone misses me, I am driving my POS Gen1 across the state to hunt helpless mammals that taste yummy.

However, I am sure that Darin can track my location accurately and provide valuable information like "I dont know, and my Rep doesnt know. Your welcome, and glad i could help unlike those other dealers not providing information".

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm one of the people who don't have a VIN/Build Date yet. When I asked Ford Service about my truck's status yesterday, they included this in the update:

"Remember, this is a specialty vehicle and will not schedule like the regular F-150s. You can ask your dealer which quarter this Raptor is for. This may help you get an idea of when it’ll schedule. Check back in a couple of weeks for any available info. Have a nice day!"

I thought the Gen2's were not supposed to be limited production? Also, the fact that she said "which quarter your Raptor is for" scares me. Sounds like it could be months before I see this thing. Ordered Oct 1st from medium-sized dealer in Southern IN (2 allocations).

Its been limited since order banks opened up in July. No allocation no truck. Allocations are spread out over the year. I would say its time to contact your dealer and ask very specific questions. If your months out and checking every week you will drive yourself nuts.