Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My bet is he only puts the bottle down long enough to run his foul mouth via the keyboard. Leaves no time to run much else.

Hateful? How dare you @sshole.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to reply to a post of his months ago saying I'd never buy a product from the company he's affiliated with because of how awful he is on these forums.

Then you visit the site and... well I had a good laugh at the thought of someone actually purchasing from them even if he wasn't a total ass.

Don't strain your ******

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My ****** could abort a better looking site then the company @2014RubyRed is associated with.

How much business have you done with them? I would say none with a ****** up post like that. I have bought a few things from them and I have always got excellent, fast service and products. I would strongly suggest you slow your roll slamming respected forum vendors that you have zero experience with.

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much business have you done with them? I would say none with a ****** up post like that. I have bought a few things from them and I have always got excellent, fast service and products. I would strongly suggest you slow your roll slamming respected forum vendors that you have zero experience with.

Awh... that's cute. You guys can dish it out but not take it.

To answer your question.

I have not done business with them. If you read my post I made it clear I laugh at the thought of someone purchasing from such a horrid looking website.

But you're mistaken to say I have zero experience with them. Viewing a website is an experience with a company. So it looks like my ****** would abort something more intelligent than you since you can't realize that.