Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't believe it anymore until my dealer calls me and tells me that it's actually here. Won't stop me from checking in weekly with Ford Service on Facebook, though.

I'm friends with the gm where I got my raptor. He wouldn't tell me they shipped unless they did.

Needless to say I'm not holding my breath until it actually shows up. I went through this with my gt350. Fords ordering process sucks but it is a brand new vehicle.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked with Ford Service on Saturday and they stated, no update, still TBD. However, I was checking my FordPass app, and it is now active and wanting to connect. Progress!

My hope is to pick it up on Black Friday.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing new from Ford Service today. Also, I called Ford Performance and they said my truck has been at the staging area since Oct 28th with no other update.

hugepops77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anybody's else getting this info for their Raptors? - Any idea when they will ship?!

"Looks like both of your Raptor orders have been sent to the body company (upfitter) for modifications on the vehicle. We don't have any details on what specifications of your vehicles are added at the body company. This is not uncommon for specialty vehicles like the Raptor. At this time, there is no ETA for delivery to the dealership for either order. I suggest checking back in with us in a week or two."

Erock4129

Reaction score
Is anybody's else getting this info for their Raptors? - Any idea when they will ship?!

"Looks like both of your Raptor orders have been sent to the body company (upfitter) for modifications on the vehicle. We don't have any details on what specifications of your vehicles are added at the body company. This is not uncommon for specialty vehicles like the Raptor. At this time, there is no ETA for delivery to the dealership for either order. I suggest checking back in with us in a week or two."

Did you order a spray n liner or Graphics, I think those go to 3rd party vendors for installation.