Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought the Gen2's were not supposed to be limited production? Also, the fact that she said "which quarter your Raptor is for" scares me. Sounds like it could be months before I see this thing. Ordered Oct 1st from medium-sized dealer in Southern IN (2 allocations).

You are listening to the wrong people. There are a metric ton of G2 haters on here for various reasons. Whether they are the V8 crowd or the its not special because its not "SVT". They're mostly ignorant, some put this stuff out there on purpose.

All Ford Performance vehicles are absolutely limited production, period end of story. Doubt me? Just ask anyone who has ordered a Focus RS, Ford GT or talk to the dealers who have a set allocation of Raptors for the entire '17 model year.

In fact, they're going to be even more limited than the G1's because Ford is directly exporting them to China. So, you will be standing in line along with all the Chinese who want this truck.

Last edited:

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awh... that's cute. You guys can dish it out but not take it.

To answer your question.

I have not done business with them. If you read my post I made it clear I laugh at the thought of someone purchasing from such a horrid looking website.

But you're mistaken to say I have zero experience with them. Viewing a website is an experience with a company. So it looks like my ****** would abort something more intelligent than you since you can't realize that.

we can take it just fine, you can slam Ruby all you want but don't start bashing a good vendor who has nothing to do with this. If you actually notice, Ruby is not associated with any vendor. He is however, a supporting member and does own and drive a Raptor, 2 things you are not and do not. If you want to judge at first glance, you look like a troll.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are listening to the wrong people. There are a metric ton of G2 haters on here for various reasons. Whether they are the V8 crowd or the its not special because its not "SVT". They're mostly ignorant, some put this stuff out there on purpose.

All Ford Performance vehicles are absolutely limited production, period end of story. Doubt me? Just ask anyone who has ordered a Focus RS, Ford GT or talk to the dealers who have a set allocation of Raptors for the entire '17 model year.

In fact, they're going to be even more limited than the G1's because Ford is directly exporting them to China. So, you will be standing in line along with all the Chinese who want this truck.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm new here and have noticed this is how things go.

Last edited: