Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you ever come up with such an intelligence response..oh yes you copied me again.

Don't forget Gen2 crowd this is the Raptor vendor that insults everyone that wants to order/ordered a Gen2 (and rarely states how he himself wants to buy a Gen2 also). Make sure you don't purchase any products from this clown!

Gilligan

Reaction score
How did you ever come up with such an intelligence response..oh yes you copied me again.

Don't forget Gen2 crowd this is the Raptor vendor that insults everyone that wants to order/ordered a Gen2 (and rarely states how he himself wants to buy a Gen2 also). Make sure you don't purchase any products from this clown!

Note to self: Don't use the wrong form of intelligent when insulting someone's intelligence.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure he quit being a vendor just so he could continue calling you a *********... gotta respect a man that puts his values over the almighty dollar.

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was going to reply to a post of his months ago saying I'd never buy a product from the company he's affiliated with because of how awful he is on these forums.

Then you visit the site and... well I had a good laugh at the thought of someone actually purchasing from them even if he wasn't a total ass.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note to self: Don't use the wrong form of intelligent when insulting someone's intelligence.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure he quit being a vendor just so he could continue calling you a *********... gotta respect a man that puts his values over the almighty dollar.

Haha yes I forgot this is now the almighty grammar policing thread, including typos haha.
Sounds like you might be a RubyFuckBoyFan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I was going to reply to a post of his months ago saying I'd never buy a product from the company he's affiliated with because of how awful he is on these forums.

Then you visit the site and... well I had a good laugh at the thought of someone actually purchasing from them even if he wasn't a total ass.

Let me know if I can help you out with your aftermarket needs :ROFLJest: