Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait...aren't you the same guy that in error told the forum they were shipping? I think our definition of "accurate" my differ.

Yes that's me. That's because our dealer locator showed and still shows trucks in transit. That has always indicated in the past that the units were in the shipping process and headed to the dealer. The Raptors showed transit. Checking the status every day and even a couple times each day I noticed the trucks in transit were showing back at the plant. So I started looking at the invoices for the trucks that showed shipped. Every one had the spray liner option. At that point I jumped back on here and reluctantly broke the bad news.

Jackie

Reaction score
Accurate info can change. He was also Accurate in telling us that they are not shipping like previously thought.

No reason to be rude to someone who has been nothing but helpful. It's more than I can say about most members on this forum.

LOL...accurate information that can change? You are right, then it's called "inaccurate" from that point forward. Not saying that interpreting the status incorrectly is the end of the world....just saying that the information being provided hasn't always been accurate. How many people thought their truck was shipping due to inaccurate information?

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ignore twits like Jackie Darin and keep the information flowing to the best of your ability. Most of us are smart enough to recognize that you don't control the system, and thus at times even the best sources of information will prove to be unreliable, undone by someone or something beyond our control.

Jackie

Reaction score
Ignore twits like Jackie Darin and keep the information flowing to the best of your ability. Most of us are smart enough to recognize that you don't control the system, and thus at times even the best sources of information will prove to be unreliable, undone by someone or something beyond our control.

You guys come across desperate for information to the point you don't even care if it's accurate or not.

This wasn't something outside poor Darin's control. He chose to start the thread. He chose to interpret the "in transit" to mean it's shipping, he chose to state that Raptor's are shipping. He was wrong. So I don't understand blaming the system, Ford, or the mysterious internets, he at least admits his mistake.

I also don't understand why we pick on the poor guys stating the TTV8 will be in the '18 Raptor, but we we excuse away the sales guy who states that Raptor's are shipping (when they aren't..in case you forgot).

Now Dell, that's the sales guy we should be talking to.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm "accurate" in my statement. He provided information that wasn't accurate, but I'm sure he appreciates your defense.

Keep sucking his **** and his information that may or may not be correct. Then again maybe you like the taste of **** and dont' care about the information? Hmm..

I've said my piece. You may continue making yourself sound like an idiot on this forum. No one can stop you. [emoji1417]

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score

No big deal. I'll continue to post what I find out. Some will appreciate it and some won't.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ready for delivery, the question is...WHEN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He0roaL82xM

I haven't been completely following the gen 2 because i didn't order one but not to overlook the obvious but wasnt the video a lot full of raptors without front bumpers? Could it be that they are having problems/waiting on a part related to that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset if my $70k order came in and was missing a piece or two.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm "accurate" in my statement. He provided information that wasn't accurate, but I'm sure he appreciates your defense.

Keep sucking his **** and his information that may or may not be correct. Then again maybe you like the taste of **** and dont' care about the information? Hmm..

Jackie,you are way out of line.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha. Gen2 guys being ***** to each other? Who woulda thought it? What you need is an injection of ******** from a Gen1 rabble rouser. I've never minded being branded the villain!

So, Raptors ARE shipping. I saw a bunch of them all tricked out at SEMA. So someone is getting them. That would just REALLY **** me off if I had one ordered.

Now, reality check time. Ford did say, months and months ago I might add, that these new unicorns weren't going to be around until LATE fall. So, end of November to mid December. This shouldn't be a huge surprise or disappointment to anyone......