Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL everyone's order has gone to a TBD that had a delivery date....so thats a safe bet.

Sounds like they found a major problem with something...joy...

I hope its just something simple like DOT approval of headlight height or something like that... Worst case scenario all the pre release(SEMA) raptors had a common issue and now they're attempting to sorting it out.

If they really weren't planning on these things going out till dec, then why the **** did the **** tease us with these false early nov. delivery dates...
not cool ford, not cool!!!!

Unfortunately the way the ordering and tracking system is set up it automatically generates an ETA based on the production date. On new build units like this those ETA's always show up initially and then get removed or switched to TBD. So that's blame should fall on both Ford and the dealer. Any dealer employee that's been doing this a while knows that's usually the case.

I've told our first order customer that he should expect his truck by November or December. I did email him when the trucks showed up in transit but had to obviously burst that bubble when they started showing back up at the plant.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had moments of optimism that my truck would arrive around that ETA that I was told when my window sticker was made available. I don't work for Ford and have no direct connections but I have talked to a random exec who was driving a pre production model around town. He told me that they wouldn't be available until Nov/Dec/Thanksgiving/Christmas --- very vague.

However vague it was - we don't know that delivery isn't going exactly how Ford planned it or if something is wrong. Seems that they are still producing Raptors based on eyewitness accounts at the factory. Its not Thanksgiving yet so based on what that guy told me, there has been no delay (yet) - however easy it seems that deliveries should have started by now.

Until an announcement is made or a truck gets delivered, we will all be in the dark.

Peterd

Reaction score
Mine currently says "Origin Received-KC04 (Autoport Limited) and Location: Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI.

Any idea what that means? Is it just sitting in the lot?

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine currently says "Origin Received-KC04 (Autoport Limited) and Location: Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI.

Any idea what that means? Is it just sitting in the lot?

Where'd you get that? And are you getting the factory bedliner?