Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the plug and bought the Raptor at Sheehy of Marlow Heights MD for $2500 off. Not the greatest deal but I'm satisfied and my trade in was great so it all worked out.

grievesk

Reaction score
Walton Motors in Savannah, MO has a 2013 White Screw with everything except beadlocks blue interior and he has been sitting on it for a while. He told me he was willing to go under MSRP to move it, how far, I don't need it so i didnt start the haggling at all. This is the dealer where I bought mine from and Brian is a really nice guy to work with. Very small dealer, so you know you will be taken care of and treated really well. Highly recommended.

Spartan

Reaction score
With Bankston Ford being bought out by Autonation and Grapevine dropping off the list, does anyone have a good lead in the Dallas area?

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!!!!

Thank you guys for compiling this list of dealers for everyone. I am currently looking to find the best price for a SCrew Raptor and all of the Connecticut dealers will not drop below MSRP. How far have some of you traveled for your truck? I am contemplating searching in Maine or another state where dealers may be more friendly and willing to deal. Right now For a SCrew standard with factory spray in bed lining I am getting right at $48000. I know someone can do better.