Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Munday Ford in Bastrop, TX is selling below MSRP by about $2-4k. Talk with either Chris (sales manager) or Geoff (salesman) and tell them Jordan with the Terrain SCrew sent ya. I just picked mine up and couldn't be happier! They currently have a Tux Black SCrew and Blue Flame SCrew on the lot right now.

etuffgong

Reaction score
I just ordered one at 500 over invoice at Heller Ford in Escondido CA. The deals are still there and I can tell you which dealer in SoCal not to go to.

Heller Ford In San Diego -1717 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029
This dealership is top notch and is the best In Southern California.

Reach out to these guys...Probably the only dealership that doesn't try to get 10k over Sticker... it's ridiculous out in here in the Democratic land of California and 91 octane.

Make sure you call and ask for Chris C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added! The Heller Ford reputation seems to be growing! Let's see if all these recent orders go smoothly. Congrats!

LadyAdian

Reaction score
Munday Ford in Bastrop, TX is selling below MSRP by about $2-4k. Talk with either Chris (sales manager) or Geoff (salesman) and tell them Jordan with the Terrain SCrew sent ya. I just picked mine up and couldn't be happier! They currently have a Tux Black SCrew and Blue Flame SCrew on the lot right now.

Army girl here. Awesome lead!!!! Thanks for sharing the info! Went in there and got mine for 3K under MSRP!!! So happy right now! More to follow gotta take this baby on the road!!!! *Proud owner*

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Army girl here. Awesome lead!!!! Thanks for sharing the info! Went in there and got mine for 3K under MSRP!!! So happy right now! More to follow gotta take this baby on the road!!!! *Proud owner*

Added! Congrats and welcome!!