Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice for your truck would be $43,889 (includes destination and delivery). You need to add ADV (roughly $800) and Fuel (roughly $130). This gives you a total of $44,819. Contact Steve Miller (c585-613-6467 - e-mail: [email protected]) at Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY and he can order you one at invoice.

Thank you guys for compiling this list of dealers for everyone. I am currently looking to find the best price for a SCrew Raptor and all of the Connecticut dealers will not drop below MSRP. How far have some of you traveled for your truck? I am contemplating searching in Maine or another state where dealers may be more friendly and willing to deal. Right now For a SCrew standard with factory spray in bed lining I am getting right at $48000. I know someone can do better.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a ton for the info. thats a six hour drive for me but i feel even with hotel stay it would be cheaper than buying at home. Has anyone had any luck in southern Maine or Eastern PA? I am waiting to hear back from one dealer in CT who I got from truecar. Their certificate price was 45 and change. Hopefully Sophi calls back with some good news.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't waste your time and just call Steve. He sells all his Raptors at invoice and he will order you one with no deposit required. I am in VA and purchased from him. A few guys on this forum have purchased from him. And don't forget to ask your CT dealership what he charges in doc fees. Steve only charges you $100 in doc fees.

Thanks a ton for the info. thats a six hour drive for me but i feel even with hotel stay it would be cheaper than buying at home. Has anyone had any luck in southern Maine or Eastern PA? I am waiting to hear back from one dealer in CT who I got from truecar. Their certificate price was 45 and change. Hopefully Sophi calls back with some good news.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

It's hard to beat Van Bortel for price, service and reasonable delivery time from what many have said but you see the list and see what choices you have. You won't get one any cheaper than Van Bortel but sometimes you have to weigh other factors. I thought I was going to have to order from Louisburg a solid day's drive but in the end my local dealer ordered me one at invoice. You never know! GL!

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Van Bortel is ****! Bought through Simo at invoice no BS. I actually live locally (Buffalo, NY) but would have traveled a good distance to get invoice pricing. I've never been though a painless process like that at a dealership. I'd buy again from Kitty Van Bortel.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, Van Bortel here as well. I actually just got lucky and went to that dealership because it is the closest one to me, lol. I live 10 minutes away. So it worked out well for me. I would definitely recommend them though, great prices and no BS.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still havent heard from Steve. Sent an email last night and left message on phone today.

I did get a message back from Wisscassett in Maine. I was told by their salesman that they had no Raptors but had two FX4s in stock which were loaded and better than a Raptor that I should come look at... I guess some salesmen dont get it when your email specifes that you were only interested in ordering a Raptor.

I really hope Steve gets back to this weekend.

Also from the truecar site, I talked to three dealers reccomended by truecar. They all told me they had to get a price from their manager and would get back to me. That was three days ago and no response even after telling them I was interested in ordering this weekend. I dont know if dealers shy away from the truecar price when someone inquires about it. Was not a good feeling to get blown off. Would I have waited three days if I showed up in person? Sorry, excitment is getting to me. Have been waiting three years for this moment and things cant move quick enough. Im sure everyone can relate here. Ill be more relaxed when I have an order number in my hand.