Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. That really says something for this place. How long was the drive?

So far all Southwestern CT dealers are at MSRP no budging.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got in touch with Steve at 8am today. He told me he was off yesterday and that he's working today and will get in touch with you today. :)

Wow. That really says something for this place. How long was the drive?

So far all Southwestern CT dealers are at MSRP no budging.

Last edited:

Redspringer

Reaction score
Another Order in SoCal

Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing all of the good intel.

Much like several of the other guys here in SoCal, I have scoured all of the dealerships around and no one is budging under MSRP. Found 2 dealers that would actually sell at MSRP (Chino Hills Ford and Raceway in Riverside), but most are looking for $4k-$10k over sticker which is ridiculous.

Bottom line, I went to Super Ford in City of Industry over the weekend and ordered my Tux Black SCREW w/ beadlocks from Joe Grasso for Invoice + $1k. Joe at Super Ford is a solid dude and the ordering process was as smooth as could be. This was the best deal I could find as the other local dealers offering Invoice + $500 had a significant number of orders in front of me. Now the wait begins...

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see you edited that. I was just about to say, you found a dealer selling at invoice in SOCAL...LOL. It's tough. There are still some dealers under MSRP out there.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Connecticut prices

Connecticut dealers - All start at MSRP but will negotiate down to $1000 over Invoice. Ordered mine wednesday. Dealer is claimed delivery to be about October. Is this about the estimate everyone else is getting?