Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine last night. After negotiating with several dealers in the St. Louis area, all of which wanted from $3k to $10k over MSRP, I haggled my way down to MSRP from Dave Sinclair.

Crew cab, Ruby Red, 802A package, Technology package, beadlock wheels, tailgate step, 2nd row heated seats, heated steering wheel and Moonroof

nicul15

Reaction score
I ordered mine last night. After negotiating with several dealers in the St. Louis area, all of which wanted from $3k to $10k over MSRP, I haggled my way down to MSRP from Dave Sinclair.

Crew cab, Ruby Red, 802A package, Technology package, beadlock wheels, tailgate step, 2nd row heated seats, heated steering wheel and Moonroof

and their plan worked. make people feel lucky paying msrp

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
When Ford dealers are getting suckers to pay $20K over for a GT350R, msrp doesn't seem so bad on a Raptor :GetMoney:

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha.

I'll be moving out to Tennessee in a couple of months, and am hoping I have a little better luck out east with a smaller dealer in time. There are only a handful of dealers in the Phoenix area, and all of them are eager to **** you on the price, but I just don't need one that soon or bad.

I've called every single dealer in Tennessee as that is where I live. The small ones won't order, the medium ones are asking MSRP, and the large ones with long waiting lists are asking $5-10k over :)

Not much better here.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Just not right, Ford should not let these dealers charge over MSRP. I have a Benz dealership owner client who tells they are not allowed to charge over sticker! I am used to having poor service from Ford, but this is new low.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol it's not new at all, been going on for ages from all sorts of dealerships and manufacturers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just not right, Ford should not let these dealers charge over MSRP. I have a Benz dealership owner client who tells they are not allowed to charge over sticker! I am used to having poor service from Ford, but this is new low.

Capitalism baby!!!!

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right. Businesses are (and should be) free to charge whatever they wish for their products and services. Nothing wrong with that.