Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If/when will prices on 2017's drop? I don't even want to pay MSRP, let alone over.

I'd expect these trucks to bring sticker for most of this year.

I'm shocked there are dealers selling for under MSRP already. The hype of a new item like this doesn't typically go full force until after the units hit the ground and people start seeing them on the road. We easily sold our allocation at both stores for sticker

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd expect these trucks to bring sticker for most of this year.

I'm shocked there are dealers selling for under MSRP already. The hype of a new item like this doesn't typically go full force until after the units hit the ground and people start seeing them on the road. We easily sold our allocation at both stores for sticker

Because some dealers don't take advantage of good customers.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I'm not saying you're taking advantage but your argument is that because other people take more advantage that somehow taking less advantage is justifiable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's kind of laughable that you guys are implying that an adult is being taken advantage of by paying whatever he is willing to pay for a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm not saying you're taking advantage but your argument is that because other people take more advantage that somehow taking less advantage is justifiable.

How the **** is MSRP taking advantage?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not implying anything, I just thought the logic was funny

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you miss the part where I said that's not what I'm implying poison lol, reading is fundamental