Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been waiting a year and a half to order my Gen 2, placed it on 8/17, in Florence SC, for MSRP, 802A package, and the rest of the goodies, just under 70,000$. I am not rich, nor am I poor. I work everyday, might as well get what I want when I want. If you price any other Hi end trucks, you can spend 70,000$ plus and have less truck. This list is a good help for people who are trying to find a "Good Dealer" . I am dealing with one I trust, and have bought from before.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you priced any trucks lately? There are dealers in NC, SC, and G. Selling XLT 4/4 F150, for 72,000$ to 75000$ that have a after market package on them, something that can not match or compete with a Raptor.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you priced any trucks lately? There are dealers in NC, SC, and G. Selling XLT 4/4 F150, for 72,000$ to 75000$ that have a after market package on them, something that can not match or compete with a Raptor.

That's really not the point though, what you could pay on the high end for any given truck does not justify the gap between what you would pay for a raptor at invoice. You might as well burn all that money in between. Now if you want to do it for the sake of ease then that is one thing, but the rich don't stay rich by not managing their money. This is not an insult, but there will be much better deals available.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, but to get what you want it will cost you. Now I did start at MSRP, and added on to get what I want, had there already been 8 or 10 on a lot might could have saved some money. Then again I might not. I looked around and there is 4 dealers in NC that want between 5,000$ to 20,000$ over MSRP before you add anything extra, just a stock Gen 2. What is sad is the people placing the orders and paying 90,000$ plus for a daily driver and weekend off road truck. Did not mean to touch a never, not that type of person. Was just trying to say if you look around outside your area you can find fair deals on ordering a Gen 2. I like all the extras, and based on the value the Gen 1, has, think truck will be a good "Bet"!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree, but to get what you want it will cost you. Now I did start at MSRP, and added on to get what I want, had there already been 8 or 10 on a lot might could have saved some money. Then again I might not. I looked around and there is 4 dealers in NC that want between 5,000$ to 20,000$ over MSRP before you add anything extra, just a stock Gen 2. What is sad is the people placing the orders and paying 90,000$ plus for a daily driver and weekend off road truck. Did not mean to touch a never, not that type of person. Was just trying to say if you look around outside your area you can find fair deals on ordering a Gen 2. I like all the extras, and based on the value the Gen 1, has, think truck will be a good "Bet"!

I can't speak in facts because it hasn't happened yet, but I'm willing to bet, just like the gen1 if you're patient you will see them sell for invoice. It just takes patience and keeping your ear to the ground.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not real sure the differents from Invoice to MSRP, but on the Screw I think it was 3900$, that would be great to have that off the top, maybe in a year or so you may see that. I hope so, if and that's a big if, Ford builds more than the orders they have we might see it. Just do not think you will get a loaded Gen 2 F150 Raptor Screw, 802a package and all the extra options for invoice.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you price any other Hi end trucks, you can spend 70,000$ plus and have less truck.

Or you can spend less and have more truck. Depends on what you value. If you need to tow or haul, a raptor is less truck regardless the price. And most people want a truck to tow or haul.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not real sure the differents from Invoice to MSRP, but on the Screw I think it was 3900$, that would be great to have that off the top, maybe in a year or so you may see that. I hope so, if and that's a big if, Ford builds more than the orders they have we might see it. Just do not think you will get a loaded Gen 2 F150 Raptor Screw, 802a package and all the extra options for invoice.

Yes you will, many of us got gen 1 trucks in a time where they could not build them fast enough for customers at invoice pricing. We had them built to our spec, loaded from the factory, and ordered them through dealers that made their money by doing high volume orders. It's not an if, it's a when, and I'm willing to bet you'll see it in the first year.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct. Most of those guys buy a Xl or XLT F150 with a bigger bed, and standard options and get the job done. I myself have a 2001 F150 4/4 that I tow and haul with. Now I want a truck to drive daily and have fun in on the weekends!

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

I am good with that, I will have mine and be happy I got what I wanted just like I wanted. Works for me!