Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I missed that at first

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor Dealer Invoice List (Gen 2):

None

The Raptor Dealer Invoice List (Gen1 list):

<snipped>

I'm confused. What is the point of making a thread called "Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)" when you don't have any to list, and then instead listing pages of Gen 1 invoice sales?

Am I missing something? :confused:

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. What is the point of making a thread called "Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)" when you don't have any to list, and then instead listing pages of Gen 1 invoice sales?

Am I missing something? :confused:

There are folks that have actually secured invoice or near invoice deals. I think those that have those deals have a relationship with the dealer or just got a great deal so they're keeping the names of those dealerships to themselves.

One dealership that made the list and was then removed was Louisburg Ford when they were selling for $50 over invoice. They have since pulled out of those deals and were selling at MSRP.

I assume that after the 2017s start rolling out, the dealers will be more willing to deal. As of now, it seems MSRP is the best deal most people are getting. If I decide to upgrade, it will be a year or two down the road so I'm waiting to see how it all plays out.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are folks that have actually secured invoice or near invoice deals. I think those that have those deals have a relationship with the dealer or just got a great deal so they're keeping the names of those dealerships to themselves.

One dealership that made the list and was then removed was Louisburg Ford when they were selling for $50 over invoice. They have since pulled out of those deals and were selling at MSRP.

I assume that after the 2017s start rolling out, the dealers will be more willing to deal. As of now, it seems MSRP is the best deal most people are getting. If I decide to upgrade, it will be a year or two down the road so I'm waiting to see how it all plays out.
That makes sense, I guess. But the list of Gen 1 dealers is confusing at best, and misleading at worst.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That makes sense, I guess. But the list of Gen 1 dealers is confusing at best, and misleading at worst.

You have to understand how it was compiled from buyer experience to buyer experience over time. It's going to be inherently confusing.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And, the Gen 1 list was compiled over 4 or so years. This list has only been up for a few months leading up to the Gen 2 release. There seem to be deals out there but the majority want MSRP or MSRP+ADM.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The list was a great tool to find a dealer. Nobody can officially post on Gen2s until the deals are actually done. Having a DORA isnt the end of the road.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. I admit I was confused, and sad when I realized those weren't all 2017 orders. :)