Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do realize that 1 you are in a thread titled dealers selling near invoice, and 2 you responded to my statement. So your solicitation is not necessary and is not what prompted my statement to begin with.

I do and hope that you realize that I said that lets agree to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do and hope that you realize that I said that lets agree to disagree.

I'm not trying to agree or disagree with you, you commented on my statement, as far as I'm concerned it's inconsequential. The point of this thread is to find dealers selling near invoice, not justify buying at significant markup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to agree or disagree with you, you commented on my statement, as far as I'm concerned it's inconsequential. The point of this thread is to find dealers selling near invoice, not justify buying at significant markup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are correct and I got off topic. To much tito's and red bull!!

20psirabbit

Reaction score
It's funny when people need to interject their $.02 into a place that contextually was never looking for it. Here's to comprehension :beer:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If someone wants my truck at $15k over sticker, I'm letting the dealership take it from me and get while the getting is good. Only problem for me is I think that's actually going to happen.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
If someone wants my truck at $15k over sticker, I'm letting the dealership take it from me and get while the getting is good. Only problem for me is I think that's actually going to happen.

Do it now before the new one comes out. If you can get $15K over sticker for a truck that's a few years old I'd jump at that action...:pepper: