Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had been waiting a year and a half to order my Gen 2, placed it on 8/17, in Florence SC, for MSRP, 802A package, and the rest of the goodies, just under 70,000$. I am not rich, nor am I poor. I work everyday, might as well get what I want when I want. If you price any other Hi end trucks, you can spend 70,000$ plus and have less truck. This list is a good help for people who are trying to find a "Good Dealer" . I am dealing with one I trust, and have bought from before.

Amazing how much more they are. On my 2013 I ordered every option available except for the bed extender and graphics. An the MSRP was around $55,000 if I remember right, it could have been little more. But not close to $70,000 is a lot, but I can't judge, my last car was well over a $100,000.

You work hard, get what makes you happy. Just hang onto enough so you still retire someday in comfort.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still waiting for that first confirmed purchase at or near invoice (within 1K).

Who will be that person?

Don't be shy. Step on up if you can!

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for that first confirmed purchase at or near invoice (within 1K).

Who will be that person?

Don't be shy. Step on up if you can!

Signed agreement to purchase for $1000 over invoice. Build scheduled for the week of 10/10.

However.... When I inquired the internet sales manager checked with the owner and was given the all clear to sell at that price BUT I was later told that when he asked the owner if he could sell one at 1K over invoice, the owner initially thought he said or meant 1K over sticker. They are fortunately honoring the agreement but I don't think it will be the norm.

During my search I found another Dealer who also agreed to do 1K over invoice but I didn't need them anymore. This was back in July, no idea if they've changed tunes.

They are:
Gilliam Motors, Inc.
1336 Main Street, Dillwyn, VA 23936

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, 70k is a shit ton of money. Im not bashing your buy its just insane they can get that for a truck

I was always on the fence about a jen2 thinking I might trade in, truck's growing on me blah blah but because of that ******* price tag I'm so happy with my 13 lol. I got exactly what I wanted for $20K less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Signed agreement to purchase for $1000 over invoice. Build scheduled for the week of 10/10.

However.... When I inquired the internet sales manager checked with the owner and was given the all clear to sell at that price BUT I was later told that when he asked the owner if he could sell one at 1K over invoice, the owner initially thought he said or meant 1K over sticker. They are fortunately honoring the agreement but I don't think it will be the norm.

During my search I found another Dealer who also agreed to do 1K over invoice but I didn't need them anymore. This was back in July, no idea if they've changed tunes.

They are:
Gilliam Motors, Inc.
1336 Main Street, Dillwyn, VA 23936

Got ya down man! Congrats. Even if it is a one-time deal!

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I was always on the fence about a jen2 thinking I might trade in, truck's growing on me blah blah but because of that ******* price tag I'm so happy with my 13 lol. I got exactly what I wanted for $20K less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus we all know the Blue Flame SCAB is the best!!!

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

How can you confirm a purchase if they haven't even started building them yet?

Since they are officially taking orders now with build dates, I trust those who post here their official info is correct. We've got one now. We need a list going. Only within 1K or so of invoice please!

rock342

Reaction score
This is entertaining. Walked into Peoria Ford in AZ today. Walked out 1 hour later with their "offer" of $10k OVER MSRP. Left without saying a single word.
Unethical sales behavior IMHO.
I did learn that they have 43 allocated to the dealership. I'd love to see the get 43 suckers to pay $10k over retail. I hope they sit and sit and sit....