Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaeldefoe

Reaction score
Kind's Beautiful Picture - Photoshopped

All,

I sent a couple messages to Kind asking permission to post photoshopped images of his truck but haven't heard back. I hope he/she doesn't mind. The picture was outstanding.

I am about to pull the trigger on a Raptor when I came across this thread and went through every page. Beautiful trucks, everyone. When Kind posted his image, I wanted to see what a different color'd Raptor would look like with those tasteful mods.

If you want your color 'Shopped as this image, please send me a good photo that accurately reflects the color you want to see. I have a small team that worked on the photo for me.

I have been debating Black or White and right now, after this photo was done, I am leaning more to white. Nothing against black, but my F-150 now is black, might be time for a change.

white_truck_HR.jpg

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally received & installed my Method NVs today. I had the local tire shop mount my stock BFGs on them. I did receive black spline lugnuts, but the spline socket didn't arrive with them. That is being ratified. For now they were able to mount some chrome spline lugnuts since they did have a socket that fit them. What do y'all think of the chrome lugs?

IMG_20130529_160701_215.jpg

IMG_20130529_160717_249.jpg

IMG_20130529_160751_175.jpg

IMG_20130529_184251_652.jpg

IMG_20130529_184312_342.jpg

michaeldefoe

Reaction score
Blind1,

That looks great boss! I didn't think I would like - but I do. Well done. Are you planning on going up a tire size? It seems like most are doing that. I was just down in Austin/San Antonio (Raptors are plentiful compared to Seattle area) and was side-by-side with Raptor and 37s. Didn't know how common that was until I got to this site.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blind1,

That looks great boss! I didn't think I would like - but I do. Well done. Are you planning on going up a tire size? It seems like most are doing that. I was just down in Austin/San Antonio (Raptors are plentiful compared to Seattle area) and was side-by-side with Raptor and 37s. Didn't know how common that was until I got to this site.

Maybe one day, but bump stops are next on the list. Just which ones?

Concur Nick the chrome got to go....

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the toyo open country MT size 35x12.5x17LT the right tire?

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Is the toyo open country MT size 35x12.5x17LT the right tire?

I will be mounting these on method NV's and going on mid perch. will I have any rubbing issues on stock perch setting or mid perch?