Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are the beadlocks gold colored. love the wheels not sure on color of beadlocks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you talking about the NVs? Only the bolts are colored and they are not gold. You can switch them out for different color bolts, for example .. you can do stainless steel but you have to pay for the new bolts.

are the beadlocks gold colored. love the wheels not sure on color of beadlocks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, can you take a up close shot of the rear leafs without the block and is there any issues?

Ryanr206

Reaction score
I think it will all look the part once the other parts show up. Im doing white and black head lights by the guys at Plan an Simple. The bumpers are going to be white and black as well.

The red wheels really pop. The fox shock setup im going to order will be black red and silver.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryanr206, those red Fuel wheels look badass. Your truck looks awesome.

And I don't know how Netix likes his Mud Grapplers, but I thought they were the worst tire I had ever bought. They were loud as hell and I took every opportunity I could to try and burn them up when I had them on my F250.

Heres a video for you
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=307682299257751&l=836843261152980966

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Netix I'm ordering the 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers for my SVT bead lock capable wheels. What is the road noise like on these?

Hahahahaha I had these on my last truck in 35x12.5 and they were LOUD. They howl coin down the road. It kinda sounds like a plane. Check some YouTube vids out. I likes them a lot tho. They are heavy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2