Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after not finding any Toyo's around me I settled on some General Grabbers. I'm a little apprehensive about the weight but what the hell they look bad ass on the truck.

ForumRunner_20130518_183501.png

ForumRunner_20130518_183625.png

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't decide between 17s or 18s methods or fuels. Also what size tire should I run? 35's or 37's?

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't decide between 17s or 18s methods or fuels. Also what size tire should I run? 35's or 37's?

37 and 17 if u do alooot of dirt. If not you will be good with 35 and 17. 37 tires you will need mid perch and different fenders in front. Both are great rims

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 and 17 if u do alooot of dirt. If not you will be good with 35 and 17. 37 tires you will need mid perch and different fenders in front. Both are great rims

what about 18's with 35s and mid perch or is 17's the most optimal for daily driving and offroad. My truck isn't here yet, just doing alot of homework so I know exactly what I want to do to the truck when it gets here

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There good. 17's give you more tire wall. More absorption when off and on road. Soaks up more bumps. When it comes down too it you gotta think. How hard you drive your truck, what your plans are with it in mods, and how often you take it off road. 18's are good too just a tad less on the tire wall. A lot of off roading, I would recommend 17. They will still look good if u go with 37's later still too.

Last edited:

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There good. 17's give you more tire wall. More absorption when off and on road. Soaks up more bumps. When it comes down too it you gotta think. How hard you drive your truck, what your plans are with it in mods, and how often you take it off road. 18's are good too just a tad less on the tire wall. A lot of off roading, I would recommend 17. They will still look good if u go with 37's later still too.

Midperch, headers, exhaust, tune.

different suspension and maybe a whipple down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs