Picked up my 17yr old sons Raptor today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to your boy. Hope I can do that for my son when he turns 17. I still have 16 years to save up.... lol..Anyway good color choice, blue comes with the most HP so he should have a blast!! Keep us posted on the mods..

Last edited:

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a WTF comment....
It all depends on how many funerals you have been to.
Some of the once that stick to my mind from the early seventies is that kid with the Hemi Cuda; it was a closet casket.
Or the one with the big block Corvette; he looked like he was sleeping.
The one that lived down the street, his father build his Camaro to blow away everything else in the northern kingdom, is still struggling to put his live and mind back together forty years later.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I was 15 when I got my raptor. I do appreciate it and respect it! Its actually really smart... They have really good crash test ratings! Really safe truck. I'm 18 now and started raptor custom embroidery. I'm glad I got it because I probably would have never gotten into another vehicle enough to start a business. Honestly

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It all depends on how many funerals you have been to.
Some of the once that stick to my mind from the early seventies is that kid with the Hemi Cuda; it was a closet casket.
Or the one with the big block Corvette; he looked like he was sleeping.
The one that lived down the street, his father build his Camaro to blow away everything else in the northern kingdom, is still struggling to put his live and mind back together forty years later.

WTF? Give me a break.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm just jealous. My parents couldn't afford to buy me any kind of car. Now I live in a city where most the young people live off their parents wealth so I just see it as spoiling your child. But I don't know you or your son so who am I to judge.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's absolutely none of my business what decisions other people choose to make about their kids. As for me, no matter how much money I accumulate, hell I could be a trillionaire, my kids, should I choose to have any, will work for what they have.... Just like I did even though my parents both had two retirements and were fairly well off. I will help them with stuff like an education, but otherwise they will learn through experience how to work. My generation has been ruined by the sense of entitlement created by my parents generation. People need to learn that they deserve nothing beyond the things they get out there and grind for.

Status
Not open for further replies.