Picked up my 17yr old sons Raptor today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
cpost6

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad that you are able to do these things for your children! I love my kids more than life itself and if I was in your position I can't say that I wouldn't do the same. We could all be wiped off the face of this earth tomorrow. So, what the hell. Why not? Thanks for sharing! Great color choice BTW!

Thanks, your very kind!

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good for him sounds like he deserves it, and if hes anything like the rest of us here on FRF the Raptor will bring him smiles for many years!

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
more power to you if you have the means...not sure if I would or wouldn't make the same purchase for my kids...I'm not in that position to say so, but if I ever get the opportunity to be I'll have to revisit the thought.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad 50 days from order to del. im at 180 days and they have no clue when it will ship???? My truck was built 49 days ago. U are one lucky boy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cpost6

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad 50 days from order to del. im at 180 days and they have no clue when it will ship???? My truck was built 49 days ago. U are one luckey boy.

Wow, not good. What does your dealer tell you? Has Crystal been able to tell you anything. My dealer was able to look at my status easily each day this past week.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, not good. What does your dealer tell you? Has Crystal been able to tell you anything. My dealer was able to look at my status easily each day this past week.

Dealer knows nothing, crystal knows nothing, FORD KNOWS NOTHING I keep getting the same old ******** about rail car shortage. Some over paid ass from michigan called to tell me that my truck has not shipped and does not know when it will be WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.