Picked up my 17yr old sons Raptor today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking ^. I might get my kids new bicycles this year, if I can afford it.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel bad now I bought myself new breaks instead of getting my kids new bikes, I should be able to swing both but it will be tight for a while. I have paypal if anyone want to buy a kid a bike lol.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, not everyone can be part of the 1%. As a matter of fact, 99% of us aren't...

:supergay:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Guys, I talked to the OP on the phone, they live very close to me and are looking to come down and have his son's headrests embroidered. Really good guy, he wants the best for his kids and it shows, he talked about how his kid doesn't go out and show off and flaunt what he has. Also talked about what he is wanting to do as far as college. I'd say his son deserves the truck by far! His priorities are straight

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still does not change the fact that he came on here and posted with the intention of showing off. Priorities might be straight but his head needs to be screwed back on.

miglo

Reaction score
Shrug... Let me know in 3 yrs if his kid isnt on drug or committing crimes and claiming "affluenza".

Google it if you don't know what that retarded new "defense" is.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, I talked to the OP on the phone, they live very close to me and are looking to come down and have his son's headrests embroidered. Really good guy, he wants the best for his kids and it shows, he talked about how his kid doesn't go out and show off and flaunt what he has. Also talked about what he is wanting to do as far as college. I'd say his son deserves the truck by far! His priorities are straight

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hopefully the butt hurt group sees this. I haven't seen this much immaturity by grown ass men in a while. And I'm a member of multiple forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.