Picked up my 17yr old sons Raptor today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
cpost6

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it is kinda sad, but the OP kinda brought this upon himself. Buying a 17 year old kid a Raptor is something very few people can afford to do, and human nature kicks in. You have to realize what impact your posts will have.

To the OP, if you are truly not trolling you'll drop it. Offering to PM your sales reps info to verify your purchases comes across as even more arrogant. This reaction cannot possibly be new to you, if you are in fact genuine and legit.

However, if you are here to stir the pot then you'll continue adding fuel to the fire. Let your actions speak for themselves.

Peace!

Your correct, I'm done! We will just continue to be a happy family.

Peace to you also!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
OK! Who is gonna do the thread recap? Thread recap of the year is up for grabs still

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't. He offered another member. I'm just saying that's just not a nice thing to do.

That was actually me. Because I doubted the credibility of cpost's story, he invited me to PM him and so he can give me his salesman's contact info. Not doing that...really no point.
If cpost's story is true...fine. If it's not...fine as well. I have my own kids to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.