Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Double post but thought I would ask here too.

My ETA delivery to dealer is only 12 days after it was built. SVT said that will not happen even though their system still shows otherwise.

Has anyone ever seen the delivery that quick? I am starting to get doubtful.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My ETA delivery to dealer is only 12 days after it was built. SVT said that will not happen even though their system still shows otherwise.

Sent using Tapatalk

I have seen a few RDFTS but not many. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones! They got my hopes up sending it to production 12/17 and still waiting. They were off on all my expected dates. Still not a perfect science I suppose.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sent using Tapatalk

Mine was built 12-17 and told a before Christmas delivery. Showed up the 3rd of Jan, picked up on the 4th. I did have the holidays and a big winter storm that I'm guessing slowed it down by at least a week. Anything is possible I guess. Hope it shows up soon.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sent using Tapatalk

Mine actually took 8 days to get to the dealer from the blend day. SVT estimated Feb 3-9th, however it arrived at the dealer 1/30, so it's really a guessing game...

D

Deleted member 12951

Mine actually took 8 days to get to the dealer from the blend day. SVT estimated Feb 3-9th, however it arrived at the dealer 1/30, so it's really a guessing game...

Thanks, that's good to know. I have a glimpse of hope now.

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Thanks, that's good to know. I have a glimpse of hope now.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah that feeling didn't last long. Called SVT and they said the truck hasn't been released to the shipper yet. So next week is out the window. Damn it. Hoping the next following week now.....

Sent using Tapatalk

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my build date 2/14 - sweet it's on Valentine's day.
Order date 11/13/13

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that feeling didn't last long. Called SVT and they said the truck hasn't been released to the shipper yet. So next week is out the window. Damn it. Hoping the next following week now.....

Sent using Tapatalk

The lot guys are having to much fun test driving your truck and jumping the railroad tracks like BAJASVT said. j/k

If it ships the following week it will be on the train with my truck, makes sense since they are going to the same dealership.:hmmm2:

canadianedge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build date in April. It looks like the Dearborn Plant is going to stop building Raptors end of April or first week of May according to my buddy who is the dealer rep at Ford of Canada.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word today mine has been sitting in Twin Oaks, PA since 2/02. It's unloaded from the rail waiting to be taken to the dealer by carrier. Twin Oaks is only an hour 20 minutes away!! UGH!!!