Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got word today mine has been sitting in Twin Oaks, PA since 2/02. It's unloaded from the rail waiting to be taken to the dealer by carrier. Twin Oaks is only an hour 20 minutes away!! UGH!!!

Damn...that is not to far from me. Who did you order it from?

Last edited:
OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn...that is not to far from me. Who did you order ir from?

Ordered from Fullerton Ford in Bridgewater, NJ. I guess it takes the rail to Twin Oaks. I'm hoping tomorrow but it's been a ****** weather week. probably lost two days.

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 ordered // my second raptor

I ordered my 2014 Raptor about two weeks ago. The manager related it would be about six weeks before arriving.

uvacarbuff

Reaction score
I ordered mine 11/19/13 and still have a clean and unscheduled order. My dealer lied about allocation. They told me I am the next order to be pulled..... fingers crossed!

D

Deleted member 12951

I ordered mine 11/19/13 and still have a clean and unscheduled order. My dealer lied about allocation. They told me I am the next order to be pulled..... fingers crossed!

yeah that does suck. I ordered on 11/14 and it's already built but don't have it yet.