Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. My dealer emailed me today to tell me my truck should be at the dealership by the 12th. That is less than 2 weeks after being built.

Maybe its because you are closer to its departure point after build? Exciting time for you I am sure. I am crazy excited and nervous as hell at the same time. I have to quit second guessing myself.

Congrats on getting your truck soon.

D

Deleted member 12951

Maybe its because you are closer to its departure point after build? Exciting time for you I am sure. I am crazy excited and nervous as hell at the same time. I have to quit second guessing myself.

Congrats on getting your truck soon.

What are you nervous about?

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think delivery is more just hit or miss as to when they have a full load to ship. I'm only 8 hours from the plant.

Once the truck left it's another week and a half to two weeks to get to my dealer. SVT said unloading and reloading effects the travel time the most. At this point it is what it is. I'm just happy this wait is almost over!

I hope for everyone that the ETA's are right on.

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dag! I'm so glad I decided to pick up the brand new 2013 model that was just sitting on a dealers lot. For whatever reason, the original dealer that I ordered from in October told me they were keeping the order active after I got my deposit back. Is that even possible since it's not my order anymore? Either way, I checked with SVT just for fun and that original order is STILL "clean and unscheduled". Boy would I be bugging out now if all you folks were getting your orders built and delivered while I was still doing the rot. Fate works in mysterious ways sometimes.
:party28:

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dag! I'm so glad I decided to pick up the brand new 2013 model that was just sitting on a dealers lot. For whatever reason, the original dealer that I ordered from in October told me they were keeping the order active after I got my deposit back. Is that even possible since it's not my order anymore? Either way, I checked with SVT just for fun and that original order is STILL "clean and unscheduled". Boy would I be bugging out now if all you folks were getting your orders built and delivered while I was still doing the rot. Fate works in mysterious ways sometimes.
:party28:

Congrats man! I'm glad to hear things worked out for you. Post pics when you get a chance!!