Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9599svt

Reaction score
Same here thats fine road salt should be gone by then
Same here, it wont be the worse thing to drive it for a while before giving it the first salt bath. Did your dealer give you an idea of when your build week would be? I was thinking it would probably be the second or third week of march, with a two or three week delivery time?

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, it wont be the worse thing to drive it for a while before giving it the first salt bath. Did your dealer give you an idea of when your build week would be? I was thinking it would probably be the second or third week of march, with a two or three week delivery time?

Yup that is what they are telling me to. gives me time to sell my 2013 fx4

D

Deleted member 12951

ETA moved up a week, noted in signature. This is going to be the longest week of them all.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ordered in early November. Nothing yet. I was hoping the truck would be here by now. Worst part, a friend of mine ordered one week before me and got his truck last week.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck sat for 20 days at the plant after being built before it was shipped. SVT was off about two - three weeks on ETA to the dealer. Should be here the end of this week or next week.

D

Deleted member 12951

My truck sat for 20 days at the plant after being built before it was shipped. SVT was off about two - three weeks on ETA to the dealer. Should be here the end of this week or next week.

Well that sucks to hear....

Sent using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc