Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to find this before posting. I was given my VIN finally (1ftfx1r64efa92219). I tried the site to see the window sticker and I get the webpage cannot be found message. I would assume that is because it hasn't be pulled yet. Is that correct?

If you have a vin the order has been pulled. Keep trying the window sticker website. When it comes up you will be able to see your build date. Good luck!

Congrats!!

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 Supercab Vs Crewcab

Just got off the phone with my dealer I orderd my Fully loaded Supercab on Oct 20th 2013. I have a DORA but no VIN. He told me that I did not have a build date or Vin because they were only building Crewcabs because they would have to change the Raptor production line, that when the orders for 2014 Crew cabs where complete they would start change and start building Supercabs. He said Supercabs only account for 15% of Raptor sales. Has anyone else heard this? The production line I know builds both Super and crew in other F150 models, It don't make sense.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my dealer I orderd my Fully loaded Supercab on Oct 20th 2013. I have a DORA but no VIN. He told me that I did not have a build date or Vin because they were only building Crewcabs because they would have to change the Raptor production line, that when the orders for 2014 Crew cabs where complete they would start change and start building Supercabs. He said Supercabs only account for 15% of Raptor sales. Has anyone else heard this? The production line I know builds both Super and crew in other F150 models, It don't make sense.

He's talking out his ass hole. That's his excuse for no allocation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't know the answer but I would call 1-800-FORD-SVT and find out for yourself what is going on.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers

Yes, I hate being BSed I was polite, I watched that National Geo on the F150 plant in Dearborn on UTube you can see Supers and Crews rolling down the line. All I want is a VIN and I would be good for another 2 months

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andrew - that is complete bs. I ordered a Supercab 11/13/13 and my build week is Feb 10th. Also lots of guys have already gotten 2014 Supercabs they ordered last year. Your dealer doesn't have allocation. Mine didn't when I first ordered but said they would have allocation in 2014.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vinny_c

Reaction score
Yes, I hate being BSed I was polite, I watched that National Geo on the F150 plant in Dearborn on UTube you can see Supers and Crews rolling down the line. All I want is a VIN and I would be good for another 2 months

I agree with the others Andrew. I ordered a loaded Supercab on 1/4/14. Got my VIN and a build week of 2/10/14. He's bs-ing you for sure.