Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scoobydrew32

Reaction score
I tried to find this before posting. I was given my VIN finally (1ftfx1r64efa92219). I tried the site to see the window sticker and I get the webpage cannot be found message. I would assume that is because it hasn't be pulled yet. Is that correct?

D

Deleted member 12951

I tried to find this before posting. I was given my VIN finally (1ftfx1r64efa92219). I tried the site to see the window sticker and I get the webpage cannot be found message. I would assume that is because it hasn't be pulled yet. Is that correct?

Sticker typically will show up online about 5 days before your build week.

Sent using Tapatalk

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is my first post and I just wanted to say hello ! I don't really know what I'm doing , Just learning how to post ! I ordered a 2014 Blue Flame Raptor on 10-22-2013 Build date 01-27-2014 . I still am not able to pull up a Window Sticker ! I called Ford a couple times but they didn't give me much Info ! I was wondering if the bad weather and Holiday put them behind on their build times ?

I ordered a Blue Flame Screw that has a 1-27-14 build week. As of today I still can't pull my sticker up. Should come up any day now. I wonder if they batch the colors?

Last edited:

Scoobydrew32

Reaction score
Sticker typically will show up online about 5 days before your build week.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks. I called the 800 number. The build date is scheduled 2/10. Even that date wasn't guaranteed they said. So I'll get it at a miminum of 4 months after order date.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am over at f150forum.com too and over there they have actual Ford reps that are members. I just found out that my truck is definitely being built next week (knew that) and is scheduled to be delivered the week of Feb 16th to the dealer. She said she will automatically send me weekly PM updates. Having knowledge on this is sweet!

Sent using Tapatalk