Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This wait is killing me. My truck is built sitting at the factory now for ten days!!!!!!!!!!!

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I get the award for longest wait after built

This wait is killing me. My truck is built sitting at the factory now for ten days!!!!!!!!!!!

Try waiting 48 days from the day it was built til it saw a car hauler!

Bad part is that I saw it the day it was built and parked on the ramp. It was so called on "quality hold" but nobody knew why. It gets better, the dealer had one built the same day and was delivered two days later. Dealer calls me up and says your trucks here! I get there and its not mine its there stock one!
This was for the 2012. Now I have a 2014 on order I hope things go better!

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try waiting 48 days from the day it was built til it saw a car hauler!

Bad part is that I saw it the day it was built and parked on the ramp. It was so called on "quality hold" but nobody knew why. It gets better, the dealer had one built the same day and was delivered two days later. Dealer calls me up and says your trucks here! I get there and its not mine its there stock one!
This was for the 2012. Now I have a 2014 on order I hope things go better!

Awe man that sucks! Hoping 2014 is much smoother for you. When is your expected delivery?

Raptordon

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

This is my first post and I just wanted to say hello ! I don't really know what I'm doing , Just learning how to post ! I ordered a 2014 Blue Flame Raptor on 10-22-2013 Build date 01-27-2014 . I still am not able to pull up a Window Sticker ! I called Ford a couple times but they didn't give me much Info ! I was wondering if the bad weather and Holiday put them behind on their build times ?

D

Deleted member 12951

This is my first post and I just wanted to say hello ! I don't really know what I'm doing , Just learning how to post ! I ordered a 2014 Blue Flame Raptor on 10-22-2013 Build date 01-27-2014 . I still am not able to pull up a Window Sticker ! I called Ford a couple times but they didn't give me much Info ! I was wondering if the bad weather and Holiday put them behind on their build times ?

Haven't heard that. I think for everyone that has a 1/27 build week, including me won't be able to pull up their sticker until this Thursday. At least that is what I am counting on.

Oh and congrats on your order. You need to post in the new member section forum to get the warm welcome.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrats and welcome! I know they were closed today. They were way ahead of schedule before the Holiday but no longer. For some reason I was able to pull my window sticker way early. Just got my hopes up of getting it sooner. Still waiting.

Last edited: