Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my first post and I just wanted to say hello ! I don't really know what I'm doing , Just learning how to post ! I ordered a 2014 Blue Flame Raptor on 10-22-2013 Build date 01-27-2014 . I still am not able to pull up a Window Sticker ! I called Ford a couple times but they didn't give me much Info ! I was wondering if the bad weather and Holiday put them behind on their build times ?

Congrats, I ordered that very same day and the same color. You should have the sticker very soon. It's well worth the pain of playing the waiting game.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1/27 is NOT your build date. If you ever a get a date that falls on a monday then it is most like your build week. For example, you have a build week of 1/27 but your actual build day is 1/31 then your window sticker will not display until tomorrow.

REMEMBER WHEN YOUR ORDER GETS PULLED YOU GET a VIN and a BUILD WEEK DATE and BUILD WEEKS ALWAYS START ON MONDAYS.

This is my first post and I just wanted to say hello ! I don't really know what I'm doing , Just learning how to post ! I ordered a 2014 Blue Flame Raptor on 10-22-2013 Build date 01-27-2014 . I still am not able to pull up a Window Sticker ! I called Ford a couple times but they didn't give me much Info ! I was wondering if the bad weather and Holiday put them behind on their build times ?

D

Deleted member 12951

I see posts that people are able to tell when their truck is done, where it is sitting (as still at dearborn lot), when its on a train and in transport. Where does one go to view this status?

Sent using Tapatalk

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see posts that people are able to tell when their truck is done, where it is sitting (as still at dearborn lot), when its on a train and in transport. Where does one go to view this status?

Sent using Tapatalk

1800FORDSVT. Call them and give you the last 8 of your vin

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out today my build week is FEB 10th.
Ordered 11/13/2013
Moved to Priority 1 -1/17/14
Build week 2/10/14

Not to bad 10 weeks from Order date till Pull date

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same build week Feb 10
ordered 12/12/13
pri 1 last week
Im gonna try and go to dearborn that week for a tour. Good to be a airline employee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother is a parts and service director..gonna come with me. Hopefully his Ford rep can hook us up...didn't buy from his dealership..GM gave me run around.allocation blah blah ..went to next town and knew the internet sales person..gave me same deal as Morgan hill .let the mods begin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk