Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my dealer I orderd my Fully loaded Supercab on Oct 20th 2013. I have a DORA but no VIN. He told me that I did not have a build date or Vin because they were only building Crewcabs because they would have to change the Raptor production line, that when the orders for 2014 Crew cabs where complete they would start change and start building Supercabs. He said Supercabs only account for 15% of Raptor sales. Has anyone else heard this? The production line I know builds both Super and crew in other F150 models, It don't make sense.

I agree with BigBoss. Ask your dealer if they had allocation when you ordered it. Should only be about 4-5 weeks for Ford to pull the order and assign a Vin. Sounds like BS regarding the Crew vs. Screw!!

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The soon-to-be-mine Raptor left on a train ride the day after it rolled off the line. The railroad updated SVT yesterday that it was in Emporia, Kansas. That would be about a third of the way to Washington State. ETA to dealer improved by two days since last week's update, it is now Feb 14-20.

Crazyc

Reaction score
Ordered 10/05. Pulled middle of Nov. Build started before 3 week holiday, finished after the break. Delivered today. Picking up in 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered 10/05. Pulled middle of Nov. Build started before 3 week holiday, finished after the break. Delivered today. Picking up in 2 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post some pictures when you get it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

9599svt

Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer that I should get mine at the end of March or early April. It was ordered 12/13/13 so not a terrible wait but wish it would've been quicker. No VIN or build date assigned yet.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer that I should get mine at the end of March or early April. It was ordered 12/13/13 so not a terrible wait but wish it would've been quicker. No VIN or build date assigned yet.

Same here thats fine road salt should be gone by then

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor's finally on the train headed to me! This torturous wait is almost over. Seemed like the longest three months of my life!!