Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still waiting! Today should be the day.

So I call SVT yesterday and they tell me "it's been loaded on the carrier for final destination and delivered today" This was yesterday. I call the dealer and they tell me that's not the case and SVT doesn't know what they are talking about. Dealer is still blaming it on the weather. It's been in Twin Oaks PA an hour and twenty minutes away since 2/02. Very frustrating as I need a truck for work and had to do a pre-trade on my 07' F150 over three months ago. What a freaking debacle!!

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will get there before the storm on Thursday.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
I better check mine now....

Sent using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

I better check mine now....
BTW: Don't call 800-SVT-FORD. I got it mixed up. That is a **** number, whoops!

SVT said it is still produced but not shipped. Ugh!!!

Sent using Tapatalk

Dude that sucks! Me and you had the same build day and I took delivery monday and it came in on Saturday. Hope its not too much longer for ya. Hang it there its freakin awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_20140210_205614.jpg
    IMG_20140210_205614.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 34
D

Deleted member 12951

Dude that sucks! Me and you had the same build day and I took delivery monday and it came in on Saturday. Hope its not too much longer for ya. Hang it there its freakin awesome.

As of this minute, apparently nobody knows where it is. I changed my sig to reflect that.

Sent using Tapatalk

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RDFTS,

Same order date as you (11/14/2013), SVT still saying "Unscheduled Clean", no build date in sight. Getting very frustrated. Suggestions anyone???

D

Deleted member 12951

RDFTS,

Same order date as you (11/14/2013), SVT still saying "Unscheduled Clean", no build date in sight. Getting very frustrated. Suggestions anyone???

Sounds like your dealer has an issue with allocation. What did they tell you when you ordered?

Sent using Tapatalk

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RDFTS,

Shai
Ordered mine 11/13/14 build date is 02/14/14. You need to ask you dealer about allocation. If they don't have an allocation the order is not going to get pulled. My dealer did not have an allocation when I ordered mine and they told me that upfront. They said they were going to get an allocation in January and that is when my order was pulled. Believe me your dealer knows if they have an allocation or not. Hope this info helped.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Just got off the phone with my dealer. Dealer says that they only had one allocation at the time of my order. Apparently, and this is how they explained it, they put that allocation in my name which gave them one additional allocation. My salesman could not tell me what timeframe that allocation was for just that Ford is all screwed up with their allocations and build dates right now. So, I still don't know any more than when I started. At the very least, maybe I lit a fire that will yield more information soon. Argghh!

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alot of these timetables depend directly on the ordering dealers allocation status and their ability to be honest about it. My original dealer assured me they had allocation and told me last October to expect a February delivery. Even after I got my deposit back for that order the dealer insisted that they had allocation but they couldn't explain why I never got a build date. Maybe now that dealer has allocation because the original order is scheduled to be pulled later this month which puts approx. delivery sometime late April or early May. Like was previously mentioned, we all wait for our Raptors but it all depends on allocation. Some dealers make people wait longer than necessary by not being 100% forthright about their allocation status.